12.4.12

Forget Me Not!

I didn't drop off the face of the Earth. I swear. And I know it's been nearly two months since I've blogged a single word about doing anything even remotely related to running, biking, swimming, triathlon, or anything else in my life.

So I'm taking a very quick minute to say, I'm alive, and kicking, and stroking, and running, and biking. Just not blogging. Because we've been moving. Ok, we've moved but the work load setting up the house seems endless but I can see the end of the tunnel (only a few more curtains to hem). Oh, and I've been doing some schooling too so that's been ridiculous. And then, I'm just busy trying to be a mom and not park Coach M in front of the tv for too many hours each day so I can accomplish some menial tasks. And being back at work, I'm just trying to figure it all out still. But school is almost done and work will always be there, so this is the start of being back to blogging. Well, Monday will be.

For now, some teasers:
We have a gym in the new house, whoop - photo to follow.
I'm running with a very very cool and decorated Olympian on Sunday - can you guess who?

No comments:

Post a Comment